ISO 45001:2018 1.5 day Exemplar Global certified course is designed to provide participants with a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 45001:2018. Course participants will gain a working understanding of key health & safety management concepts, including hazard identification and impact analysis and establishing objectives and targets.
The course structures uses presentations, team-based workshop exercises and interactive discussions.
A competent instructor (experienced Lead Auditor) will explain the ISO 45000 family of standards and include basic knowledge of how to audit the requirements of the standard.
This course comprises the following one competency unit:
- OHSM - Health and Safety Management
- Understand health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Understand the importance and benefits of a health and safety management systems
- Understand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
Participants receive applicable course manual/materials and workbook. Participants must provide their own copy of the ISO 45001:2018 Standard. Participants can obtain a copy of the standard at ISO Store online
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring knowledge and understanding of ISO 45001:2018
- Environmental, Health & Safety professionals and consultants
- Top Management – CEO, President, Vice President
- Management - Departmental, Divisional
- Health and Safety personnel, Quality Personnel, Environmental Personnel
- Internal and Lead Auditors
A prior review of the ISO 45001:2018 standard is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is recommended.
Certificates of Successful Completion will be provided for participants who are determined "Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and participants will be given the opportunity to retake test(s) as time permits.