Job Hazard Analysis is a virtual on-line 0.5 day Exemplar Global certified course is designed to introduce the participants to the Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) process.
- Clearly understand Job Hazard Analysis
- Understand the goal and benefits of a Job Hazard Analysis
- Understand which jobs in the workplace should receive a Job Hazard Analysis
- Describe the steps involved in conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
Participants receive applicable course manual/materials and a Job Hazard Analysis Template
Who Should Attend:
- Safety Managers
- Personnel responsible for assisting safety personnel with Job Hazard Analysis
- Process Engineers
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal and External Auditors
This training should be combined with company specific training on the employer's Job Hazard Analysis process. Understanding how Job Hazard Analysis can be used for Hazard Identification in support of ISO 45001:2018.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion upon completion of this course.